“We have been handling medical malpractice claims for decades, and we know what it takes to win.” Partner, Howard Essner
If you or a family member has been the victim of medical malpractice or a negligent act from a health professional, Essner & Kobin LLP has the experience and track record to recover money for you:
Medical Malpractice Verdicts & Settlements
- $7,000,000.00 recovery for twins in a medical malpractice case who were born prematurely as a result of their doctor’s failure to treat their mother’s cervical shortening with a cerclage
- $6,700,000.00 recovery for a man in a medical malpractice case whose doctor failed to diagnose and treat endocarditis
- $3,000,000.00 recovery for the family in a medical malpractice/wrongful death case whose wife and mother died as a result of her doctors failure to timely diagnose her breast cancer
- $3,000,000.00 recovery for a child in a medical malpractice action whose doctors failed to diagnose and treat bacterial meningitis resulting in brain damage
- $1,250,000.00 recovery in a medical malpractice case for a woman whose doctors failed to timely diagnose her compartment syndrome resulting in a permanent foot drop
Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
What is Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice is the result of mistakes or oversights of medical professionals, whose actions or lack of actions, resulted in injuries to a patient under their care. If you or a loved one has been the victim of negligent care, you are entitled to monetary compensation. Monetary compensation may include the loss of earnings, pain and suffering, wrongful death, emotional distress and/or out of pocket expenses.
Contact us for a free consultation at (212) 750-4949. There is no obligation and a consultation is free. Discuss your situation with one of our experienced malpractice attorneys and get your questions answered today.
Medical negligence can include:
- Incorrect medication or dosage
- Incorrect surgical procedure
- Misadministration of anesthesia
- Misdiagnosis/ failure to diagnose a disease or illness
- Failure to outline dangers of surgery or drugs
- Errors or mistakes during surgery or treatment
If you have been the victim of medical negligence, we can help. We have decades of experience fighting for people like you, and we know what it takes to win. Gives us a call today. We’ll assess your case, answer your questions and hopefully begin the process of putting your mind at ease.