Back, Neck and Bone Injuries
Back, neck and bone injuries are can be very serious. These injuries can severely limit one’s movement, require extensive treatment and therapy, and hinder a victim’s ability to work. Because back, neck and bone injuries can have such a severe impact on the life of a victim, it is important to contact an experienced lawyer with a successful track record:
Back, Neck and Bone Injury Verdicts & Settlements
- $1,460,000.00 recovery for a man in a labor law case who suffered injuries to his shoulder and knee.
- $500,000.00 recovery for a woman who tripped and fell resulting in severe neck and back injuries.
- $480,000.00 for a woman who slipped and fell on snow and ice.
- $355,000.00 recovery for a man who was involved in a motor vehicle accident resulting in a clavicle fracture.
- $300,000 recovery for a client with a herniated disc.
We have been representing injury victims with back, neck and bone injuries for over 20 years. Although no two cases are the same, our experience with these injuries will benefit your case. We know the relevant anatomy, have MRI, X-Ray, Orthopedic and Neurological experts we regularly work with, and we understand how to present these issues to a judge and jury. Here is a list of the more common injuries we have worked with over the years.
- Vertebrae, Arm, Leg, knee, Foot, Pelvis, Collar Bone and Hip Fractures
- Vertebrae, Arm, Leg, knee, Foot, Pelvis, Collar Bone and Hip Breaks
- Herniated, Ruptured, Bulging or Dislocated Disks
- Paralysis, including Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
If you have suffered from any of the above injuries and you believe that your injuries were caused by someone else’s conduct, please call us today for a free consultation. You maybe entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, lost or damaged equipment, future care and counseling, and pain and suffering.