Before looking through our site, let us tell you a little about what we do, why we do it, how we’re different from other firms, and how our team of injury attorneys can help you:
What We Do
- For over 20 years we have been fighting for people that have been injured by the negligent, reckless and careless conduct of others.
- We have recovered over $75,000,000 for our clients.
- We have experience representing people in nearly every type of personal injury and medical malpractice matter imaginable, which make us more effective when appearing before a judge and/or jury. Our experiences include, auto accidents, birth injuries, delayed cancer diagnosis, construction accidents, slip and falls, landlord/property owner negligence, nursing home abuse, animal bites, and bicycle/motorcycle/truck accidents.
Why We Do It
- Because you deserve to be compensated for injuries that resulted from negligence or careless acts of another party: another individual, a health practitioner, construction company, or an operator of a motor vehicle.
Why We Are Different
- We have over 20 years of experience and a proven track record of success in the communities where you live and work.
- We have purposely kept our firm small because we believe each of our clients deserves our attention. When you retain Essner & Kobin, you are retaining Howard Essner and Jason Kobin directly. Unlike other firms, you will not be passed off to a junior attorney or paralegal to handle the details of the case.
How We Can Help You
- Call our team 24/7 at (212) 750-4949 for a private consultation with a lawyer at no cost to you. There is no obligation to retain us after having this conversation. During the conversation we’ll explain the litigation process to you and assess whether or not we think you have a case.
- If you have a case, we’ll explain the next steps.
- If you decide to retain us, we will not require you to pay us anything, unless we win your case.
- If we don’t think you have a case, we will explain to you why we don’t believe you have a case, and if possible, we’ll refer you to the best possible resources for you to get help elsewhere. We understand retaining a lawyer during times of difficulty can be very difficult. You will be heard, and you will be treated with the respect you deserve!
- Call us at (212) 750-4949 to speak with an attorney today. There is no obligation, our consultation is free, and you don’t pay us anything unless we win.